Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day @ Muir Woods & the beach

This was an awesome day! The pictures are backwards but we went to Muir beach and played then went for a 2 mile walk through Muir Woods. We went with Dad and that made it really fun. These pictures are the picnic we had before we went home. It was at a beach overlook. So beautiful!! I kept thinking I should take a picture of the ocean but it never comes across in a picture. the ocean is so overwhelmingly huge, it is something to experience and we could really see a lot for this overlook. The weather was nice and cool. It was about 65 degrees but near the end it got pretty cold. believe in or not there were still people IN the ocean... IN bikinis!! Crazy Crazy people!

This is Parker in the woods, trying to look like he's walking on water. lol
This is a HUGE tree that was burnt out in the middle . These trees are so big!

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to Muir Woods. Looks beautiful. And it looks like you had a nice weekend. Fun,Fun,Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add more than five pictures you just hit add image again and you can do another five and keep doing that for all the pictures you want to add. I have that we believe on my side bar for the non - members that look at my blog also. Now I want to add some of my favorite quotes to the side bar but I have to take the time to figure out how. My computer is not letting me change my background and that is bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer thats so weird. why can't you get a new backround. and the favorite quote thing, i just did add a gaget and added text. thanks about the pictures. it sounds so obvious now that you say it. :) give my cousins a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete