Wednesday, May 27, 2009


So, this morning i was toasting waffles in the oven and i needed to flip them over but the pan was just to far in. so, i grabbed some napkins that were right next to me and i went to grab the tray and it burst into flames and my hair caught on fire!! i didn't know what to do first put out the napkins that could burn the place down or save my hair. I threw the napkins in the oven and closed the door and started throwing water at my hair. I spent the rest of the morning cutting out singed pieces of hair. good thing i was going in late to work anyway! oh and my house had the lovely aroma of burnt hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment