Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What the...

So, I don't know what's happening with my blog backrounds but they are not showing up. Weird.
Is this what is happening to you Carolyn?
Anyway i just want to give wicked mad props to all the amazing women out there who are so creative! And they all have such cute houses (not expensive but sooo cute). And they all have great ideas on how to run a home! it blows my mind. It makes me want to be better. To be a better cook and keep my house more organized, decorated and clean! I have been spending an inappropriate amount of time looking at blogs and people rock!! There was one blog that I printed a bunch of stuff off of and it was her system for keeping a clean and "company ready" house with 5 kids. ( Let me know if you want a copy. It was the best thing I ever read). She should have a show on TLC. I wanted to be her so much that night that I cleaned and ironed and organized all night. I have so much to learn, but I have found my people! They are bloggers apparently! LOL.
Now moms feel free to laugh but my goal is, when I become a mother I don't want to be one of these women who are so overwhelmed with motherly duties that they can't get there house cleaned or never do their hair etc. you know the ones... so I have created a binder(it's on my idea fairy blog) I have put all kind of ideas for organizing, family nights, cleaning tips, home made crafts, kids games and parties. I love binders... anyway. So this is my goal to get ready for the awesome life I'm gonna have. Right now I am adopting the cleaning method of this lady and try to have my house "Company Ready" at all times... LOL... well I'm Gonna try. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the same problem I'm having. Maybe it's not my computer. I'll have to ask Cherie the blog queen what she thinks. I have realized this year that if you do all the things you should do as a homemaker, it is way more than a full time job. For those that are bored at home it is because they are not doing all that they could or should be doing. If you had a boss how would he rate the job you're doing? So much to do to make your home a heaven on earth yet so rewarding. I want my home to be a place my kids like to be and where the spirit can dwell. By the way, I'm a long way from being perfect in this.

    ReplyDelete