Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Loving Lindsey

( I just looked at this and realized it looks like an obituary... it's not, she's alive! haha )

I got this new backround from shabby blogs and it was called "Loving Lindsey". It inspired me to write about how much I love Lindsey. She is the blond on the left... I have no idea who the girl on the right is but I'm sure she's a great person. Lindsey is first of all the funniest person I know. We would have the best time just laughing and making up stories and games. We had a game we used to play outside of Grandma Wright's house, we would pretend that we were birds ( because she had a swing set so that was our cage) and she would have to go to school and I would be the mean lunch lady ( we used dirt for food:)) or the teacher. We have had so many awesome times together growing up. We love a lot of the same things especially back then. I always wanted to be someone for her to look up to so I tried extra hard to be good a lot of times just for her. She is also one of the sweetest people I know. Whenever I felt bad about myself all I had to do was hang out with Lindsey and she would always make me feel good about myself. If there is one person I want all the good things in the world to happen to it would be her. Now we have our own busy lives to juggle but we still love each other just as much as when we were kids. Lindsey, I will always be your friend and your shoulder to cry on and your never failing cheerleader!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! And I'm glad you put at the beginning that it wasn't a death, because I was worried :) She seems like an awesome friend. Your lunch lady/dirt food game sounds awesome haha.

    ReplyDelete