Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009!

We started off the season by having dinner with John and Stephanie Alston (which was delicious homemade lasagna) and then looked at the lights on Dovewood ct. Super fun night. oh, and we watched charlie Brown Christmas afterwards.
This court puts up mega lights. the line of cars is crazy to get in to see them. We parked at a friends house and walked through. Here are a couple of the houses...

Then we went up to the Humes house up in Grass Valley. my brther- in- law Morgan was visiting from Rochester, New York. ( that's him and me in the picture below) ad also my brother- in- law Tucker and his wife Serena were visiting from Chino, CA ( which is by LA).
This night we all went to eat at the most wonderful steak house called The Owl. Best blue cheese dressing EVER!
On Christmas Eve night we had Christmas with my brothers and Lindey and Zack since evetyone had to go there separate ways the next day. I know it's a terrible picture but alas, the only one I have.
Parker and I did stay the night at mom and dad's house for Christmas morning. We had a really nice Christmas with just the four of us
Momade us this quilt for our living room. it matches my colors.

i'm not sure if mom is sneezing or laughing in this picture.
As tradition would have it every Christmas after opening presents and a huge fatty breakfast I take a beautiful nap... and Parker wanted to take a picture of it.
While I was sleeping Parker and Dad went for a Christmas day flight. they had a great time. While the guys did there thing Mom and I went up to visit with Grandma. She wrote a biography for me for Christmas! it is great so request copy.
That night we went back to the Humes and played lots of games and had a really nice ham dinner.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome looking Christmas! I'm glad our Christmas light adventure was exciting enough to make it into your post :) Your blonde hair is looking so great!

    ReplyDelete