Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally Wicked pictures

This last year I got the coolest present... Wicked Tickets in San Fransisco! Mom ad I decided to go on a little adventure and take the BART into town. I had never been on a train and I don't think she had either. So here is us on the train. Oh and we thought we would be walking everwhere trying o find the theater. Well, we stepped off the train and the theater was right in front of us. It couldn't have been more perfect.

The tunnel behind me was the train and there is the theater. Notice I wore Wicked colors?
The Orphium Theater was really beautiful. Mom snuck some pictures although it was prohibited. Mom and her bad self.

Along the theater there were huge pictures from the play. we tried to get better pictures but there were a lot of people in the way.
Here is the beautiful wood carved ceiling....
And here is the stage. ... AWESOME!
Afterward we went to dinner and had dessert first! It was so very yummy! Thanks mom for a wicked awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Isn't that theater beautiful? Jon and I had the best time seeing Wicked there too. And those desserts are making me drool!

    ReplyDelete