Monday, July 6, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

This last weekend Grandpa took us out to the Giants game in San Fran. It was sooo much fun. The stadium was really beautiful and the Game was good. I actually liked the game... I know I'm surprised too! We also got hot dogs that were delish!
They had this enormous coke bottle and glove that were awesome.



The coolest thing about this stadium was on the other side of this huge wall was the ocean. We had great seats with the best view.

The picture below was where we were sitting and because it was the 4th of July weekend they had amazing fireworks! we had a blast. I can't wait to go again

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a nice day out too. What a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I went to see the Giants vs the Brewers with my dad last year. It is a really awesome ball park :D

    ReplyDelete