Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof!

Fiddler is finally here! I have been working on this play for what seems like forever and yet not at all... ya weird, I know. It has been so long since I have done a play, I keep hearing different theatre terms that I forgot I knew and as with every play I wonder how I will ever memorize my lines! Well, The lines are memorized, the dances down and the songs are ready to go. This Saturday is our first run through of the entire show and I can't wait to see the whole thing.
Fiddler has always been one of my favorite musicals and it is so special to me that I get to be in it and have the part I always wanted.
I'll also be doing hair, so i am working with extensions for the girls and beards for the guys and temporary hair color for the lead. Seems like a lot for a people that always have there heads covered, doesn't it? :) I absolutely love it and i hope evryone comes to see it to support Dana and Rachainne because they have done a great job!
If you can't read the poster above...
The show dates are : Nov. 20th, 21st and 23rd
show times are: Fri. 8pm, Sat 2:30 and 7pm, and Monday 7pm
It will be at Woodcreek Highschool

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you're doing another play. Wish we could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! What part are you doing? It's always good to keep up with your art :)

    ReplyDelete